Reed 0.9.8 Released
Wed Feb 01 2012
Reed 0.9.8 has been released. This update includes a bunch of bug fixes, as well as some API changes.
- Fixed bug where pages API would not open unless the blog portion wasn't open.
- Fixed issue where pages would throw exceptions when creating Redis keys.
lastModifiedvalues will now be exposed as Date objects. They are still stored as Unix timestamp strings in Redis.
- The redis client will now only shut down if both pages and blog portions are closed. So, if both are open, close needs to be called on both to stop reed.
- Removed all page-related events because they did not fire in the same manner as the blog portion. Pages are for a different purpose than blog anyway.
- Added unit tests for Pages API, using Vows.
- Added changelog file to the project to keep track of history.
As always, the new release is on NPM:
npm install reed