These are projects I've made or contributed to.
Reed is the lightweight lightweight blog engine. Reed reads markdown files on the filesystem and then stores them in a Redis database. Reed runs on Node. In fact, it powers the content on this website!
It exposes a simple, asynchronous API for storing and retrieving blog posts or website pages. See the README for more information about reed and how to use it.
Flux is a library for Node for super-easy content discovery. It provides programmatic access to public BitTorrent sites. It is capable of discovering, locating, and downloading torrents with a very simple API. Flux supports the following websites currently:
- Torrentz.eu: A meta search engine for numerous BitTorrent websites.
- VODO Films: Free, legal, high quality films and TV shows.
Want flux to access your favorite torrent website? You can easily code custom providers to access those websites. Read the readme for a complete tutorial and documentation.
Eve is an experimental interpreter that targets the JVM (Java Virtual Machine). It's mostly being worked on as a learning experience.
- Everything is an object, and there are no classes.
- Objects are generated by cloning prototypes and existing objects.
- Eve runs on the Java Virtual Machine, and integration with Java code is possible.
- A bug fix that enabled handling of large responses.